Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIPs and Whatnot

I sure hope Spring has finally sprung in your neighborhood. I am glad to say it has here and I’m enjoying all the color! Pansies, tulips, apple blossoms, crabapples, pear trees, just lovely! Now I’m trying to use all that loveliness to inspire me in the sewing room.
There have been many, many lovely new items added to Quiltsy members shops this week, so it seems some of you have been inspired.
Last week Patricia inspired us with a quilt made with the rusted fabric technique she shared previously.
                                 100_3550
And Cynthia shared a wonderful frayed quilt technique
                               DSC01777     
The end result is wonderful!
My apologies to Kimberly last week I forgot the link to her Etsy shop. You can view it here.
I’d love it if you’d link up and share what you’ve been doing.

1 comment:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks Char for the feature on your posting! You are awesome.