Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WiP Wednesday #32

Welcome to another WiP (Work in Progress) Wednesday! I'm your host, Jerimi. For the next 16 days I'll be obsessing over a holiday craft show that I signed up for.

What's in progress this week? Pincushions, my friend. Pincushions. I have 11 completely done.



I have a bunch that are cut out and waiting to be sewn.



And I have a bunch roughly cut and with interfacing ironed on, waiting to be cut into shape and sewn. Oh, and have buttons put on. Can't forget that part. I have to say picking out buttons and sewing them on is my favorite part of this project.



Now that I've made a few, my speed should pick up. A lot. The first few times I try to figure out how to make a thing, I'm always frustratingly slow.

Thanks so much to everyone who joined up last week, and who will be joining up this week. You rock my world.
-Jerimi
Quiltsy WiP

4 comments:

FabricFascination said...

These pincushions are so sweet, love the scalloped border.

Char said...

Jermi, the pincushions are great. What are you stuffing them with?

Ann Symes said...

Cute pincushions! How are you cutting that beautiful scalloped edge?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Char! I'm just using batting inside them. I've read about people using steel wool, but I'm not sure it's a good idea. I'm absolutely open to recommendations!

Hi, Magpie! A friend of mine has a diecut machine she's loaned to me, in exchange for my helping her make a bunch of bags. :)