Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WiP Wednesday #12

Still working away on the raised bed gardens in the back yard. It's been nicely chill and drizzly outside, so gardening has been pleasant. The Boise summer seems to be just around the corner, though, so the tomatoes should be happy about that. I really want to have the heavy lifting done before then.


And strawberries. One can never plant too many strawberries.


Unfortunately, my sewing machine bought the proverbial farm, so I didn't get much done craft-wise. Alas. Hopefully my fellow team members had better luck.

There were some great projects shared last week. Thanks to everyone who joined up!

Pat Leo from Patsy's Patchwork Studio shared a striking block she designed using a bit of software I'm not familiar with. How many people here use EQ7? Do you love it? Check out what Pat put together:


The way those colors and fabrics come together is just perfect. Click on the photo above to visit her blog. You can visit her Etsy shop here.

Char from Cloth Stitched shared a custom order she received, as well as some fabric I'm in love with. It's "Cosmos," by Dan Bennett. How much fun is this??

LOOK at those alien eyes. You can click on the photo above to visit her blog. You can check out more of her talented work in her Etsy shop here.

Ann from Magpie Quilts is a woman after my own heart. She shared some of the work she and her family are getting done, garden-wise. She also shared a triple Irish chain quilt she's working on. It's exquisite.


Click on the photo above to visit her blog. You can view more of her work at her Etsy shop

AKColleen from Sew In The Snow knocked my socks off with knitting. The sweater she's working on is going to be adorable.


You can visit her blog by clicking on the photo above, or check out her Etsy shop here

Pamela from Pamela Quilts shared progress on a baby quilt that has one of the cutest monkeys ever. Is this a churn dash? I'm still learning my way around patterns. Either way, it's stinkin' cute.


Visit her blog by clicking on the photo above, or her Etsy shop here

Ready to join the fun? The link party will be open between now and Monday evening. You can add your link anytime between now and then.

Quiltsy WiP

4 comments:

Collette said...

lovely garden and my kids just love strawberries. linked up today x

The Thompsons said...

I totally agree - you can never have enough strawberries! :)

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Mmmm, fresh strawberries!

I love this WIP idea, as it gives me an incentive to get some work done, so I have something to post.

Thanks!

tartankiwi said...

Ooh yum! Fresh strawberries from the garden, there's nothing better (if the kids let you have any that is!?!