Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WiP Wednesday #11

What a busy week! Of course, they all are. That's a good thing. Thanks for tuning in to the weekly WiP Wednesday link party. As usual, I'm your host, Jerimi.

First up, my biggest work in progress has been the garden. In Boise, it's a race between getting everything safely planted after the last frost, and before the heat turns scorching. I've been stalking Craigslist for some containers that we could use for raised beds, and it finally paid off. We ran across six of these cuties in the perfect shade of pole-barn-red.


The other thing I've been up to is continuing to beef up my Etsy stock with mugrugs. This set in particular was a lot of fun to make.


So that's what I've been up to. :) You can click on a photo above if you'd like to read more about my WiPs. And now on to the featured team member!

Last week we were joined by Kim's Crafty Apple. If you haven't checked out her blog, I highly recommend paying it a visit. Her work is inspiring. Just look at these yoyos. How fun is that?


I've never seen a quilt quite like this. I love it! You can see more of Kim's work in her Etsy shop by clicking here.

Ready to join the fun? The link party will be open between now and Monday evening. You can add your link anytime between now and then.
Quiltsy WiP

No comments: